Thursday 31 December 2015

MUST READ; SELF TRUTH, THANKFUL 2015

   As 2015 comes to an end i cant help but count my blessings, its been a 'conscious year',January, i started this year with this picture at the back of my mind, God bless Mr Andy for using this picture as his display picture on BBM. This year i had to make a decision between God or me, and i choose God and i have never regretted it one bit. This year i have achieved more than i ever did in the last five years of my life.
     There is no better way to start this new year 2016 than to begin with a complete and total resolve; make that resolve to get out of that hole you have found yourself,  trust me 99% of the things holding you back is putting your self in the right frame of mind and you can never do that except you leave that relationship, circle of friends or environment.
    I pray 2016 blesses you with all good things life has to offer, live right, eat right, work hard, pray harder and above all smell right from our range our designer oil fragrances. stay healthy and God bless. Happy new year people.

No comments:

Post a Comment